2005 Draft Eligible OHL D-men

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB2004

Nov 29, 2004
Anyone want to give a quick scouting report on any of the following? Styles of play, comparisons to similarly talented players from last year’s draft, projected round in which they’ll be drafted – any info would be appreciated:

Ryan Parent
Matt Lashoff
Marc Staal
Patrick McNeill
Adam McQuaid
Nicholas Tuzzolino
Matt Pelech

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
TCB2004 said:
Anyone want to give a quick scouting report on any of the following? Styles of play, comparisons to similarly talented players from last year’s draft, projected round in which they’ll be drafted – any info would be appreciated:

Ryan Parent
Matt Lashoff
Marc Staal
Patrick McNeill
Adam McQuaid
Nicholas Tuzzolino
Matt Pelech

What about Ryan Wilson, something like 7 goals already this year.

Juan

Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
markov` said:
I've seen Ryan Parent about 5 times and he reminds me of Adam Foote a lot. Just rock solid, you can't have a defenseman better defensively. Clease-clearing defenseman I'd say.

Ryan Parent has 12 PIM's so far this year. He had 18 PIM's last year.

Adam Foote is a very tough defenseman. To compare apples to apples, he never had less than 90 PIM's in a single year of junior. His best year was 199 PIM's.

Parent is one of the best skaters in the OHL, but he is not tough. He is nothing like Adam Foote.

LovestheO

Jun 23, 2004
The two toughest Dmen in the OHL are Phil Oreskovic and Dev Heshmatpour. Both bring a load and are not afraid of dropping their gloves. After these two, the rest of the D rely on skill.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
what about MARC STAAL. can someone give me an intake on this guy. How he plays and his potential?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Juan said:
Ryan Parent has 12 PIM's so far this year. He had 18 PIM's last year.

Adam Foote is a very tough defenseman. To compare apples to apples, he never had less than 90 PIM's in a single year of junior. His best year was 199 PIM's.

Parent is one of the best skaters in the OHL, but he is not tough. He is nothing like Adam Foote.

So who does he compare to? Keith Carney? Ken Klee? Marcus Ragnarsson? Greg DeVries? Mattias Norstrom? Aaron Ward? :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->