2004 Prospect Profiles and stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Does anyone know where you can find player profiles and stats?

Last year we could have gone to the central scouting bureau for stats. Where can you find the player profiles now? i remembered back a few yrs ago HF used to have a draft center for at least the top 30 players

Dr_Chimera*

cheesymc said:
Does anyone know where you can find player profiles and stats?

Last year we could have gone to the central scouting bureau for stats. Where can you find the player profiles now? i remembered back a few yrs ago HF used to have a draft center for at least the top 30 players

Pretty much the only way to get decent professional profiles would be with pay sources like McKeen's, Redline. CSB has some available late before the draft, but theyir stuff is always way too positive. it's as almost they like everybody . anyone else notice this?

Kev88

Co-Founder of LaPasserelle
Nov 30, 2003
Canada
www.lapasserellehockey.com
Ferdonnet said:
Well, you can view the Mckeens profiles, but it only shows you the vitals - you have to subscribe to view the scouting info.

I don't have the subscribtion and it helped me alot. Sometimes you can have some info on the players play and stats. (If you try)

As I think, one of the questions was: "Does anyone know where you can find player profiles and stats?" So I think It's not too bad.

Dr_Chimera*

Hokay said:
I don't have the subscribtion and it helped me alot. Sometimes you can have some info on the players play and stats. (If you try)

As I think, one of the questions was: "Does anyone know where you can find player profiles and stats?" So I think It's not too bad.

True. I assumed he meant profiles with scouting.

Dr_Chimera*

Hokay said:
I think Mckeen's and International Scouting Services can do a good job together. Mckeen's has the Vitals and ISS Some scouting report, and more if you're searching in the site.

Yeah, but ISS reports are poorly written. Their grammar is poor and wording is repetitive - they're not very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->