Not open for further replies.

The Spaz

May 15, 2002
PA
Visit site
The Sabres select C Kyle Chipchura

chipchurapre.jpg

Divine Wind

As an EDM fan, looking at how this draft went, I would have to think they take Montoya, for he is the BPA in my opinion. Wolski has too many question marks for me. Another possibility could be one of the many defensemen available.

If we see JDD not being signed, and re-entering the draft, I could definately seeing them call out Montoya's name when they step up to the podium. That is if KLowe does not try and move in up the draft with the 3 picks the Oilers have in the first 44, like he claims to have done every year.

Sabes

Feb 27, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Edmonton Oilers would like to select from the Saskatoon Blades defenceman Mike Green.

It was a toss up between Green and Valabik and I picked Green since we already have Semenov in our system.

Divine Wind

Sabes said:
Edmonton Oilers would like to select from the Saskatoon Blades defenceman Mike Green.

It was a toss up between Green and Valabik and I picked Green since we already have Semenov in our system.

Didn't like Smid? I am just curious. he was rated #4 out of all Europeans, where as Green was ranked #9 among N. Americans. Nice pick though, I am not complaining.

rangers

Mar 10, 2003
Stavanger, Norway
Visit site
ORBluesFan said:
The St. Louis Blues have traded the 17th pick to The New York Rangers for the 24th pick and the 48th pick.

Rangers are on the clock.

With the 17th overall pick in the 2004 Entry Draft the New York Rangers are proud to select defenseman Boris Valabik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad