2004 mock draft, sign up now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I see Florida's already taken, so I'll take Nashville (I'm pretty sure they're not taken)

tripledekehockey

Apr 1, 2004
pittsburgh pa
stock rocks has been pm'd and he is now on the clock and the draft has officially started

if you feel you are going to miss your pick, feel free to pm me your choices

once you have made your pick, please pm the person up next so we can keep this thing movin along

good luck and happy drafting to all

tripledekehockey

Apr 1, 2004
pittsburgh pa
only 3 teams left:

vancouver
tampa bay
boston

someone can also take toronto if they want to even though they dont have any picks, but could trade a position player for a 1st or 2nd rounder

Divine Wind

tripledekehockey said:
only 3 teams left:

vancouver
tampa bay
boston

someone can also take toronto if they want to even though they dont have any picks, but could trade a position player for a 1st or 2nd rounder

I'll take Vancouver.

Stock Rocks

Feb 27, 2002
Billerica, Mass.
Visit site
The Washington Capitals would like to thank the city of Raleigh and the Carolina Hurricanes for their hospitality...

And with the first selection of the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, the Washington Capitals select...from the Moscow Dynamo...left wing ALEXANDER OVECHKIN

rangers

Mar 10, 2003
Stavanger, Norway
Visit site
The Rangers are looking to move up with their 24th overall pick, preferably to the early teens. PM me if interested!

BTW: I`m pretty sure we got the 48th overall pick from the Kovalev trade. Can anyone confirm this?

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Sorry about the delay, I had no idea this had started . . . will keep an eye out now. The Pens, to no one's surprise, are thrilled to take Yve . . . ummm . . . Evgeni . . . ummm . . . oh hell, just Malkin.

And have picks 31 and 54 maybe up for grabs for the right mid-first round offer.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
The St. Louis Blues are looking to either move up in the draft with a package of the 17th and 47th pick, or move down a few spots from the 17th to pick up another 2nd. PM me if you are interested.

ORBluesFan

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I highly suggest a PM to all involved in the draft to let them know that it has started, I look in a bit and luckily picked it up, but could ahve easily been 2, 3, 4 days or so if I had not. I do not look on this particular board often enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad