2004 & 2005 NHL Drafts

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyGuy1011

Nov 14, 2003
hey guys, im new here, but i had a few quick questions
its pretty much the same topic for two different years
who are the top 5 prospects for the 2004 draft and top 5 prospects for 2005 draft...ive heard of guys like perry and of course crosby and ovechkin, but what are some others...and does anyone know alot about the top few guys??
by the way, im in florida so im really not up to date with all the stuff in canada and up north but hockey IS my life...lol
thanks guys!

evman150*

HockeyGuy1011 said:
who are the top 5 prospects for the 2004 draft and top 5 prospects for 2005 draft...ive heard of guys like perry and of course crosby and ovechkin, but what are some others...and does anyone know alot about the top few guys??
by the way, im in florida so im really not up to date with all the stuff in canada and up north but hockey IS my life...lol
thanks guys!

I don't know anyhting about 2005 besides Crosby, but as far as 2004 goes...

1. Alexander Ovechkin
2. Cam Barker
3. Evgeni Malkin
4. Rostislav Olesz
5. Robbie Shremp

Of course, that list is quite debatable.

Big_Mac

Feb 19, 2003
Brandon, MB
www.brandonsd.mb.ca
evman150 said:
I don't know anyhting about 2005 besides Crosby, but as far as 2004 goes...

1. Alexander Ovechkin
2. Cam Barker
3. Evgeni Malkin
4. Rostislav Olesz
5. Robbie Shremp

Of course, that list is quite debatable.
Well, I agree with you on number two.

Cam Barker is one of the only few reasons the lowly Medicine Hat Tigers are winning. I can't say Barker is a second coming of Bowmeester out of the Hat but he puts up points and is solid at the blueline. If Ovechkin wasn't in the draft, Barker would probably be the "most talked about prospect in the draft"

L3DZ3P

Aug 18, 2003
Trois-Rivières,Qc
HockeyGuy1011 said:
thanks guys!
Perry is already draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad