2003 Heritage Classic

attachetatuque

un gros bonhomme!
Feb 1, 2013
Richard ****ing Zednik man. So low on his skates. I used to absolutely love that guy. And Jan Bulis!! jeeez. I was 13 years old when this game was played

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
Richard ****ing Zednik man. So low on his skates. I used to absolutely love that guy. And Jan Bulis!! jeeez. I was 13 years old when this game was played

:yo:

Coming down the LW, right arm pushing off the D, other hand on his stick carrying the puck outside. Every. Time. at least it seemed like it.

For a couple of seasons Zednik was money, great player!

Halifaxhab*

I was at this game.....really f n drunk too. Had to be. IT WAS FREEZING!!!!!!!

2 nosebleed tix cost me 1000$, then the flight from Victoria (where I lived at the time) and the Hotel room for 3 nights, then the copious amounts of booze....

PRICELESS!

I have it on DVD and watch the games (old timers too) from time to time.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
I was at this game.....really f n drunk too. Had to be. IT WAS FREEZING!!!!!!!

2 nosebleed tix cost me 1000$, then the flight from Victoria (where I lived at the time) and the Hotel room for 3 nights, then the copious amounts of booze....

PRICELESS!

I have it on DVD and watch the games (old timers too) from time to time.

Same, my buddy brought a duffle bag of those instant hot packs that were getting stuffed everywhere by about the 5th hour, we were on the far end zone with the wind straight in our face and spent half the time watching the screens cause you could barely see the players, but yes definitely priceless

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I was...9. God, this is maybe the first game I've watched all three periods because mom told me it was okay for this one. :D

I think I was 9 as well. I remember hearing about/watching some of the game, but didn't care much about hockey then. I'm 19 now FWIW and follow hockey religiously.

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
Loll at Julien's poverty pre game speech, ain't got nothing on Therrien's with all his swearing and screaming :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->