2003 -2004 Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

May 1, 2003
Visit site
I have a little question for all you hockey experts on HF, who do you think are the top 30 Players in the upcoming draft, List them in order with what you think makes them a solid player. This isnt a mock draft, just list the top 30 upcoming and why

IFK

Jul 25, 2003
Visit site
If Petteri Nokelainen does not go first 15 then he is a steal and believe me that Tukonen goes Top 7 maybe top 5. They are Amazing kids.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
IFK said:
If Petteri Nokelainen does not go first 15 then he is a steal and believe me that Tukonen goes Top 7 maybe top 5. They are Amazing kids.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hoping the Pens steal Nokelainen with their top pick in the second round. :D

And another top 10 pick for Tukonen would be nice. Easily my two current favorites for the year's draft. Pens need some Fins! :teach:

May 1, 2003
Visit site
MrKnowNothing said:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hoping the Pens steal Nokelainen with their top pick in the second round. :D

And another top 10 pick for Tukonen would be nice. Easily my two current favorites for the year's draft. Pens need some Fins! :teach:

whats going on with Mcgrath, he was touted to be a solid 1st rounder, but now seems his stock has dropped into the early to mid 2nd round pick...

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Don't know much about McGrath, I just know mainly the top few players and some others. And just brief snippets there. I tend to get involved a lot more after the draft when I see who my team gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad