• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Dumo/Letang is odd rushes galore. I saw enough in the playoffs.

They have not been good. I will claim the eye test is showing me much of the same except the difference is we scored early and often with our stars.

But if you blinded me from the score and made me watch the last 30 minutes, i'd question who was in the lead.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Brassard is useless with these lumbering jabronis at his wing.

One move adding a body and then Rust to Brassard's other wing. You have the addition and Phil for Geno-Pearson and Rust-Brass. Then recall TB. It's not that hard.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Problem solved

giphy.gif
tumblr_ow0k61t9JS1v75qnko1_500.gif

Reactions: Zirakzigil

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I do think you need to add 1 forward. Top 9 caliber. I really do. BUT, everything else wrong with the mix can be fixed internally.

100% on JR.

As is the defense, as we have discussed and unfortunately will have to continue discussing.

Yeah one top 9 winger who is the right fit would change a lot. 4th line can be done internally.

Reactions: KIRK

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
They have not been good. I will claim the eye test is showing me much of the same except the difference is we scored early and often with our stars.

But if you blinded me from the score and made me watch the last 30 minutes, i'd question who was in the lead.

Oddly enough the other d pairs don't give up many or when they play with other people. It's like they both go stupid when they play together.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

They needed this game, but yes it's indicative of nothing.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad