GDT: #20 | "PROVING RNH IS A ZOMBIE" | Oilers @ Sharks | 8:30 PM | SN

Is Nuge a Zombie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Everyone has played below average.

These nights happen to every team. We’ve played decent the last couple games before this one.

I’m not trying to single him out - Klefbom has been worse tonight - but I feel like there’s currently a love affair with Bear on these boards where people overlook his flaws. I like the kid a lot, but he makes questionable decisions and caves to heavy forechecking a fair amount.

Reactions: Keggatron

Drai Fi

Sep 17, 2019
Sure it is. You establish a culture of telling your opponents that cheapshotted your star and have had every bounce and call go their way to go **** themselves.
I was being sarcastic my friend. Doesn’t always translate through the internet.

I completely agree with you.

f*** the Sharks

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Maybe he's a people person?
giphy.gif

Just as you post this he gets the primary assist on a scoring change.

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
I wonder if Tippet was told to play certain players because of the road trip leading to him playing them more and making a point tonight

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I wonder if the Sharks bench laughed as hard at his celly as I did.

I look forward to Jumbo Joe taking about what an easy game it was in his post game interview.

I mean, he should, he hasn’t had to take a stride all night with all the waterskiing he’s been doing.
VeTeRaN tEaMs EaRn OfFiCiAlS ReSpEcT

Reactions: TB12 and nabob

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
I’m not trying to single him out - Klefbom has been worse tonight - but I feel like there’s currently a love affair with Bear on these boards where people overlook his flaws. I like the kid a lot, but he makes questionable decisions and caves to heavy forechecking a fair amount.

bear has played pretty well this season. He had a bad game. He would be best as a second pairing RHD long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad