GDT: #20 | "PROVING RNH IS A ZOMBIE" | Oilers @ Sharks | 8:30 PM | SN

Is Nuge a Zombie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
I’m a little confused as to how Patrick Russell is still on the team? What exactly does he do?

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
How are you guys annoyed that we scored and the guys are pumped enough about it that they still think they can win?

Unbelievable.

I know we've played horribly, but come on.

nah, that's more of a selfish self gratifying celly than an actually, come on guys let's go celly.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Even in shots... just an off night by the goalie... team still showing resilience... and it's the next game where we'll see if they can bounce back strong from tonight.

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
Nobody’s saying you can’t be negative.

But being constantly negative about a first place team that has a 80% chance of making the plofs is objectively ridiculous.
I'm negative only about terrible games like this and the bottom 6. I didn't say "oh no Oilers are not making the playoffs".

Seriously, games like this when the top line isn't rolling...that's when you need the bottom 6 to step up. If you're McDavid and Drai, you're probably thinking when down by 3+ goals is "f***, our line is gonna have to get this team out of this mess".

Until the bottom 6 starts producing consistently, I'm not going to act like the whole team is playing great.

ScoreGoalsPlease

Now with 35% more optimism!*
Jun 20, 2015
Yamamotors Inc.
I’m a little confused as to how Patrick Russell is still on the team? What exactly does he do?
Maybe he's a people person?
giphy.gif

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Sure it is. You establish a culture of telling your opponents that cheapshotted your star and have had every bounce and call go their way to go **** themselves.

I wonder if the Sharks bench laughed as hard at his celly as I did.

I look forward to Jumbo Joe taking about what an easy game it was in his post game interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad