GDT: #20 - Pens @ NYI, Sunday Feb 28, 5pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
If I wanted to bet, it'd be on NYI

The game yesterday was UGLY. like... Bad hockey. Jarry got really lucky at times. Dunno if posts are gonna be so nice to CDS

I went 24k on regulation draw. I just wanted to get that in while I decide on who to bet for winning wise... I think I'm going to go 50k on the isles.

Penguins got super lucky yesterday, but as always.... who the hell knows what can happen out there. Penguins could steamroll them today.

Reactions: EightyOne

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I went 24k on regulation draw. I just wanted to get that in while I decide on who to bet for winning wise... I think I'm going to go 50k on the isles.

Penguins got super lucky yesterday, but as always.... who the hell knows what can happen out there. Penguins could steamroll them today.

not going to steamroll them...we haven’t yet...our best chance is if CDS outplays Sorokin...

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Is Varly gonna be in net to try and regain form or are they sitting him to help him chill out? I'd love for them to play him and the pens to score an early goal and just crush that confidence

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Is Varly gonna be in net to try and regain form or are they sitting him to help him chill out? I'd love for them to play him and the pens to score an early goal and just crush that confidence

very unlikely short of injury that they’ll play him b2b...likely to be Sorokin who we haven’t faced...given that we haven’t faced him and he’s a backup, I’m expecting the Pens per usual in those circumstances to fail to get a single goal lol...

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
very unlikely short of injury that they’ll play him b2b...likely to be Sorokin who we haven’t faced...given that we haven’t faced him and he’s a backup, I’m expecting the Pens per usual in those circumstances to fail to get a single goal lol...

That does tend to happen, and in those cases we sometimes actually get a goal but it gets waved off. Here's to beating Sorokin and the Isles in regulation

Reactions: Andy99

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
The fourth line is going to score tonight.

tenor.gif

Reverse jinx?

Hopefully McCann has another good game.

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Have to meet with some contractors because Sunday at 1pm is when these idiots wanted to meet and I tried to push it to tomorrow.

So do the thing. Score the goals. Maybe don't let players skate right up to our goalies when we have 3 players nearby doing nothing.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
There's only one thing that's bothering me, and it's the fact I can't for the life of me, add the "e" to her name. It's like a mind block thing or something.

I'll get it right someday.
4tSW.gif

Reactions: Scandale du Jour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->