GDT: [#20] Dallas Stars at Vancouver Canucks, 9:00 PM CST (FS-SW, SN-P) - Roman?!??!?!

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
Stars used to never win on b2b's. This is great, finally seeing things click. Everyone is doing their part out there. Now imagine the boost we can (potentially) get with 2 top line quality players in Hintz and Klingberg coming back?!? Keep er going fellas!
I was thinking that earlier. I remember a couple years back when a B2B was Atleast one guaranteed lost.

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
For a slow skater, Pavelski is such an effective player all over the ice. I knew he could score goals but I did not know he'd bring a lot more than just goal scoring to this team. Couple of assists for him tonight, couple of goals last night. Not bad. He also seems like a tremendous leader in the locker room. Seeing videos of him interacting with the guys you'd think he's been here for years

In that behind the scenes video there was a closed door locker room meeting and Pavs was speaking up to the team. It stuck out to me since he was still new in October. Great to see, that locker room needs someone like him.

He also drives the net hard to get his points. Good role model and example.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Pretty impressive back to back wins. Benn, Seguin and Radulov playing up to their standards, Hintz returning and Klingberg returning (and playing like he has in previous years, which I think he will with this time to reflect on his season so far) and this team could look really dangerous.

Can't believe how positive I am about this team after that 1-7-1 start, what a turn around.

Reactions: brighteststars

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->