GDT: [#20] Dallas Stars at Vancouver Canucks, 9:00 PM CST (FS-SW, SN-P) - Roman?!??!?!

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
It was like a bad 5min stretch. he hasn't made a lot of mistakes a couple of lost edges and a bad turnover or two doesn't make it all that bad of a game overall.

Thing is it still probably make it his worse game of the season. Says more about how good he has been this year rather than how bad he was tonight

Reactions: Kipper 17

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Thing is it still probably make it his worse game of the season. Says more about how good he has been this year rather than how bad he was tonight
well that is kind of true, there was game earlier during the losing streak where he was bad fore pretty much the whole game. I can't recall who it was against though

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Gutsy win. Curious to see how long this winning streak continues, and especially what happens once it ends.

Also that OT loss to the Jets is looking worse now. We're one point behind them. Could be one or two points up had we closed that game out like we should have.

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
I like how Oleksiak is demonstrably more confident with the puck and in his physicality this season. Big gain for the blue line.
He’s been awesome and confident. I’m glad to see him succeed after all the shifting on he got in his first stint with us.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
2-0-1 on the west coast road trip kind of makes me want to skip out on the Edmonton game, but McDavid is worth the price of admission

Reactions: MilesNewton

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
For a slow skater, Pavelski is such an effective player all over the ice. I knew he could score goals but I did not know he'd bring a lot more than just goal scoring to this team. Couple of assists for him tonight, couple of goals last night. Not bad. He also seems like a tremendous leader in the locker room. Seeing videos of him interacting with the guys you'd think he's been here for years

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
For a slow skater, Pavelski is such an effective player all over the ice. I knew he could score goals but I did not know he'd bring a lot more than just goal scoring to this team. Couple of assists for him tonight, couple of goals last night. Not bad. He also seems like a tremendous leader in the locker room. Seeing videos of him interacting with the guys you'd think he's been here for years
He busts his ass and is constantly making smart defensive plays and winning face offs. I’m starting to love Pavelski big time

Reactions: brighteststars

serp

Jan 17, 2016
By the way after seeing this game i get why Dobby played against the Jets instead of Bish . Dobby hadn't played in a while due to the long break and the coaching staff didn't want his first game to be on the second night of a back to back . He looked pretty good tonight despite some f***ups. Especially shut the door in the third.

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
So I guess it's fair to say that Dowling is responsible for Benn and Seguin's turnaround haha Dowling has generational leadership and team abilities

Reactions: BrettHullsToe

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
By the way after seeing this game i get why Dobby played against the Jets instead of Bish . Dobby hadn't played in a while due to the long break and the coaching staff didn't want his first game to be on the second night of a back to back. He looked pretty good tonight despite some ****ups. Especially shut the door in the third.

He should be good for ~30 games as well, so he'll probably get maybe a dozen games or so that we wouldn't normally expect a back-up to.

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Stars used to never win on b2b's. This is great, finally seeing things click. Everyone is doing their part out there. Now imagine the boost we can (potentially) get with 2 top line quality players in Hintz and Klingberg coming back?!? Keep er going fellas!

serp

Jan 17, 2016
He should be good for ~30 games as well, so he'll probably get maybe a dozen games or so that we wouldn't normally expect a back-up to.

Yeah 50-32 ish should be the ideal without any injury. No need to play Bish more than ~50 games when you have a capeable backup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad