Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Sean McIndoe tries to have some fun

20 Controversies From the 2015 NHL Playoffs

I want you to think back to the afternoon of April 15. It was the first day of the NHL playoffs, with the opening faceoff just hours away. Do you remember how you felt back then? Calm. Happy. Even peaceful. Look at you. You were so young back then.

And then the playoffs started, and you’ve been filled with rage ever since.

Ron*

CC2EAC5WEAEN2KM.jpg

The aftermath: The Predators won the game 6-2, so this didn’t end up mattering at all. I just wanted to include it because that picture of the Hawks celebrating cracks me up every time.

Got to admit, that is pretty funny.

Roomtemperature

Apr 8, 2008
New Jersey
Not knowing the play I guess if someone was coming off but not off the ice yet and someone jumped on when the goal was they could go to the pile to celebrate but I'm guessing its a missed too many men

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
The biggest one by a wide margin for me was the Capitals no goal in game five. Changed the whole series.

Should have counted, Caps lose, series over.

bWo*

The biggest one by a wide margin for me was the Capitals no goal in game five. Changed the whole series.

had they made the right call it'd be the caps playing the lightning in game 7

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012

And imagine that. It didn't even make the list. But, Backstroms dirty hit did. I bet you think that was still legit too.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Took a minute for my brain to register what was noteworthy in that picture. Yeesh.

I didn't get it until reading some of the clues. At first I thought it was the idea of celebrating when behind 2-3, but it's not like it was a goal with 2 seconds left to score the tiebreaker.

But, considering I'm watching the Ducks/Hawks game now, and Chicago got their fifth penalty for this, according to Doc. Ironic, considering it should have been number six.

bWo*

And imagine that. It didn't even make the list. But, Backstroms dirty hit did. I bet you think that was still legit too.

if that was a dirty hit, what do you make of kreiders knee on knee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad