Injury Report: 20-21 Injury Thread

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Duchene hinted on the radio he'd be back next week, hopefully he'll get in against the Hawks and get a game or two before Florida.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Duchene hinted on the radio he'd be back next week, hopefully he'll get in against the Hawks and get a game or two before Florida.
Duchene got close and then had some "swelling issues" that he had to ride out. I think if not for that, he is probably back a couple weeks ago. He was saying all along he was ahead of his deadline and was going to beat the original "weeks" projection...I assume the swelling then happened as he started back into his routine.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Sounds like Tolvanen might get in for the last Chicago game. Hopefullu he gives us a big shot in the arm for the PP and the top line.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
oh boy Richardson.... Unless someone gets injured I don't see where he fits into the lineup
Yeah, the only time I could ever imagine bringing him in is if Sissons gets hurt. Because even if somebody on another line went down, we would just make other adjustments, not bring in Richardson.
:dunno:

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Yeah, the only time I could ever imagine bringing him in is if Sissons gets hurt. Because even if somebody on another line went down, we would just make other adjustments, not bring in Richardson.
:dunno:

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to post it in case it jinxed Sissons getting injured. If Sissons gets hurt now it's your fault.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to post it in case it jinxed Sissons getting injured. If Sissons gets hurt now it's your fault.
I should have said it like... the only way we bring Richardson in is if we've already clinched a playoff spot with a week left and are resting guys, right?

But jinx-logic is weird... if you mention a negative thing, then you jinx it into happening. If you mention a positive thing, it works the opposite way? Damn, now I've REALLY done it... :confused:

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Someone rumored that Forseberg was back skating? Anyone have any news on him or can confirm he's back in practice or anything?
Several team officials have said that he has been skating and is close to coming back. Today is the first team practice in a while so this would be the first time that he could actually practice with the team.

I think it sounds like they are expecting him back for Saturday but have no evidence that that is what will happen.

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
Vingan tweeted he is practicing today.
If he practiced today for the 1st time, he’ll likely not be ready for tomorrow night. BUT he is desperately needed. Third line of Haula centering Duchene and Forsberg sounds good.
Big question is, did Arviddson practice today?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->