GDT: #20 – Kings at Sabres – Tue Nov 12 – 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR-AM

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So apparently the long shift hemmed in the Sabres zone last year was a preview of Rolston's system this year.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
If getting caught in the draft as the Kings go by is counted as a Sabres hit then the stats make sense. I recognize that the Kings turn to face the boards as soon as a Sabre comes near them then pivots away making it hard to hit them but the give and go with the point men would be more difficult if the passer was hit so he could not now cover the point...And out of curiosity how many of those season hits came from Kaleta, Zadorov, Scott and Larsson?

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl 29s
So after yet another electric first by the Sabres, they have now been outscored 27-3 and outshot 278-142 in opening periods.

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
If getting caught in the draft as the Kings go by is counted as a Sabres hit then the stats make sense. I recognize that the Kings turn to face the boards as soon as a Sabre comes near them then pivots away making it hard to hit them but the give and go with the point men would be more difficult if the passer was hit so he could not now cover the point...And out of curiosity how many of those season hits came from Kaleta, Zadorov, Scott and Larsson?

Scott hit about 5 people before almost killing Eriksson and getting suspended. Kaleta was also suspended for half of the games until he was sent down.

Zadorov and Larsson, agreed.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011

More from Ott than anyone...and Id replace Scott with Girgs but your overall point is taken.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Does Duffer have a little curl in his 'stache or am I seeing things?

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
http://www.nhl.com/ice/playerstats.htm?fetchKey=20142BUFSASALL&sort=hits&viewName=rtssPlayerStats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->