GDT: #20 – Kings at Sabres – Tue Nov 12 – 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR-AM

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Benching larsson, and putting foligno in his place was such an idiotic move by Rolston. Ennis back at center was equally idiotic.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Well I guess I should know better but I wish this team would consider laying the body on once in a while. The Kings are having too much fun against a team that seems to avoid contact...

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
I disagree, I like the noise of the play. I remember years ago when the CBC french broadcasters were on strike all you heard was the game. It was great.

Well it's not just RJ. The crowd noise is to soft as well. All I hear is boards and pucks hitting sticks. And the mixing seems to change during stoppages and other times. It's very distracting. Although maybe that's the point?

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Well I guess I should know better but I wish this team would consider laying the body on once in a while. The Kings are having too much fun against a team that seems to avoid contact...

Buffalo is the sixth-highest hitting team in the league this year.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012

huh? Not sure where this is coming from. Sabres are out hitting Kings 9 to 3 (home bias?).

Sabres have the 6th most hits on the season.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
I was in the process of criticizing the 4 abreast zone entry when Hodgson just completely bailed on a puck in the zone and I no longer cared about the entry

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Msg still has the boards mic'd up too loud compared to RJ...

I finally get a home broadcast and this. ****ing MSG. It was like this last season as well. Do they think the noise of a puck hitting the glass in more exciting than a play by play?

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
The Sabres look like they are perpetually killing penalties in their own zone...even though they have exactly the same number of skaters as LA...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->