GDT: [#2] Winnipeg Jets @ Dallas Stars, 2:00 AM EEST (FS-SW) - Another One Bites the Polak

serp

Jan 17, 2016
If Laine doesn't score a goal we win.

Come on just do it. Somehow

GGSmitty

Sep 25, 2012
Winnipeg
Jets fan here.

I fully expect Stars to be a playoff team this year. I'm very excited to see Heiskanen tonight. He is going to be a stud.

He is going to see alot of Wheeler, Laine, and Ehlers (all playing RW tonight); should be a good early test for him.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Jets fan here.

I fully expect Stars to be a playoff team this year. I'm very excited to see Heiskanen tonight. He is going to be a stud.

He is going to see alot of Wheeler, Laine, and Ehlers (all playing RW tonight); should be a good early test for him.

Oof tonight will be a very tough game for him. Good for development though!

GGSmitty

Sep 25, 2012
Winnipeg
Oof tonight will be a very tough game for him. Good for development though!

I didn't realize that Heiskanen is playing on the right side with Methot on the left. In that case he will be seeing a mix of Connor, Perrault, Copp and Vesalainen.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
For some reason Dallas is the favourite on proline lol. I actually think the game will be closer then the games last year. But I wouldn't be surprised if we lost 6-1 either

Win or lose I just want to see us play a good game against one of the top teams

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Brien Rea should be our play by play guy. Feels like he'd be really good at that idk why

Bogorad's voice is a little too light and quiet and there isn't much energy. He's not bad though

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Brien Rea should be our play by play guy. Feels like he'd be really good at that idk why

Bogorad's voice is a little too light and quiet and there isn't much energy. He's not bad though

He was the PbP guy for Texas in the AHL the last couple of years. Was kinda meh to be honest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->