2 Spots Open in Yahoo Dynasty League

NJDevils

Dec 23, 2007
NJ
There are two spots open in my Yahoo Dynasty League.

This is a 16 team league with 20 man farm teams.

Roster Settings: 3 Centers, 3 Left Wings, 3 Right Wings, 6 Defense men, 1 goalie, 9 Bench players, 3 Injured Reserve
**There is a league vote that you can chime in on regarding changing the roster settings

Cats: G, A, +/-, PPP, PIM, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

The catch is, both of these teams are participating in a Dispersal Draft. There are four teams total taking part. We decided to have this Dispersal Draft so the new guys coming in feel like their new team is their own. Not always as fun if you get a team that is not built the way you like it.

The pro draft will consist of 23 rounds, snake style, essentially drafting your keeper roster going into our offseason trading period and 5-round league draft. The following list are only a few of the players eligible to be drafted, but these are some of the stars:
Datsyuk, Benn, Backstrom, Oshie, EKane, Spezza, HSedin, Keith, Johnson, Yandle, Lundqvist, Lehtonen and more

The farm draft will consist of 12 rounds, snake style. We decided to only make it 12 rounds, even though each team has a max of 20 farm spots, in an attempt to leave out some of the fringe prospects and to also leave room open for trades and our main draft, which highlights 2014 prospects. The following list are only a few of the players eligible to be drafted, but these are some of the stars:
Boucher, Hertl, Lazar, Mantha, Rychel, Strome, Ceci, Nurse, Pouliot, Hackett, Bachman and more

The following teams are available:

Ottawa Senators (Can change your team name to any current or past NHL team name)
picks first in the Pro dispersal draft and fourth in the Farm dispersal draft
has the following picks in our league 5 round draft: 1.15, 2.8, 5.5, 5.11, and 5.16

Minnesota Wild (Can change your team name to any current or past NHL team name)
picks first in the Farm dispersal draft and fourth in the Pro dispersal draft
has the following picks in our league 5 round draft: 1.9, 2.9, 3.9, 4.3, 4.9, and 5.9

Please PM me here if you are interested/have any questions and please let me know you Fantasy hockey experience.

Sincerely,

Colin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad