2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Dryden said:
  1. When will we have all our endorsement money updated so we know where we stand before the draft?
To add to Dryden's last question and to come across as a greedy ass, what about the playoff revenue, in addition to the money for meeting certain goals (i.e. making the playoffs, winning the division, having players win awards, make the all-star game [was this money already handed out?], etc)

I'm in no particular rush to collect any money (I gots to get paid) but I'm curious...

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
1. Info regarding "prospect drops" will be provided sometime around July 1st.

2. I don't expect the "Team Finance" page to be updated prior to the draft. However, if you link to the finance page through the "Playoff Rosters" page, you should find that those numbers contain playoff revenues.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
HFNHL Commish said:
2. I don't expect the "Team Finance" page to be updated prior to the draft. However, if you link to the finance page through the "Playoff Rosters" page, you should find that those numbers contain playoff revenues.
Sorry to bother you again Matt, but whereabouts can I find the playoff files. I've been cheated (I think, AHA!) out of my money. You can never trust the pesky Australian duo that was in charge of the playoffs (on a serious note: THANKS for all your hard work boys).

The Yahoo Group has a folder but no files for the 04 Playoffs.

No one else seems to have a clue.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Dryden said:
Thanks Dryden, but I was referring to all the files - like for each game..

EDIT: never mind. My damn calculator was lying to me, either that or for some reason I assumed I played more home games than I did (damn you Matt, you could have taken me to seven games! I missed all that precious revenue)

Thanks for all the help Matt and Dryden (and Nick to a MUCH lesser extent...MUCH LESSER)

Last edited:

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
I'm currently adding all the games to the yahoo folders. ex Round 1 games will be in the 2004 Playoff folder under round 1.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
I'm just curious, as of the day before the draft, does the revenues include some of the bonuses like 300,000 for end of year awards, winning the Stanley Cup, etc ?

By my calculations, it only includes the endorsement money from endorsement deals and playoff gate revenue.

Thanks!

HFNHL Red Wings

BlueAndWhite said:
I'm just curious, as of the day before the draft, does the revenues include some of the bonuses like 300,000 for end of year awards, winning the Stanley Cup, etc ?

By my calculations, it only includes the endorsement money from endorsement deals and playoff gate revenue.

Thanks!

Aside from winning the President's trophy all other bonuses were dropped years ago as they were excessive given the playoff revenue already was significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->