Fri. Mar. 29
NB @ Nia 7pm

Sun. Mar. 31
Nia @ NB 2pm

Tues. Apr. 2
NB @ Nia 7pm

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
Niagara is rolling right now. North Bay could steal a game or two with great goaltending, but I’m still taking the IceDogs in a sweep.

youngblood10

Jan 26, 2010
Dogs in 5. Too much fire power for North Bay to deal with. I have a hard time getting a read on North Bay, so I think over the course of this series they'll put one game together & prevent a Niagara sweep.

lazyboy

Sponsor
May 24, 2010
Wallaceburg, Ontario
Dogs in 5 but I just have a feeling it won't be an easy 5 and that NB could actually make some noise in this series (no idea why, just a feeling)

Patricia

Aug 25, 2018
One team with nothing to lose, vs. a team with "everything" to lose; you'd be surprised how that can play with a team's head - in *either* direction. The only thing that's a certainty at this point in the season is the uncertainty of it all. Absolutely anything can happen - and for me, my gut is telling me that the Troops are going to give Niagara far more to deal with than anyone is giving them credit for. Troops in 7.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
One team with nothing to lose, vs. a team with "everything" to lose; you'd be surprised how that can play with a team's head - in *either* direction. The only thing that's a certainty at this point in the season is the uncertainty of it all. Absolutely anything can happen - and for me, my gut is telling me that the Troops are going to give Niagara far more to deal with than anyone is giving them credit for. Troops in 7.
Unlikely, but, sure.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
North Bay fans rejoice. The ID’s will be with out their penalty leader and best performance by lead actor #13 Two Minutes for Diving this evening.

Reactions: Otto

WolvesFanSudbury

Oct 8, 2016
Stan Butler is their damn coach. 4-1 dogs at best IMO

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Um, anyone else find it rather odd the bothe the IceDogs and the Steelheads have the same PO slogan on their shirts?

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Oh god, the Burkes clearly paid to infiltrate the Steelheads organization and plant a mole inside their locker room. God damn cheats!
Clearly, as the Steelheads made theirs public last week.
Ice Dogs should be sanctioned another draft pick for steeling a playoff slogan.

Reactions: Otto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad