GDT: #2| Nashville Predators @ New York Islanders | October 6th | 7:00 PM | F/L 4-3

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Lehner had a poor camp. Greiss had a less poor camp and got the Game 1 start. He stood on his head so he gets more starts. Simple. No excuses.

I'm happy with Lehner's comments about it.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
That was the only thing he could say. He’s in no position to say anything else. Glad he recognizes this.
Kenner expanded his points, talked previously about how he’s still learning the fundamentals taught by Korn.

Halak used to bail in clarifying and sulk. So it wasn’t the only thing he could say

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
Building Greiss's confidence after last year is probably the best thing that could happen to this team.

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006
I wonder how crowded it'll be since everyone only really wants to go to the coliseum

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Kenner expanded his points, talked previously about how he’s still learning the fundamentals taught by Korn.

Halak used to bail in clarifying and sulk. So it wasn’t the only thing he could say
When you’re on a 1 year prove-it contract it really is the only thing you can say.

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
Going to the game tonight, unfortunately it'll be the first time going that I won't be wearing a jersey since I have a Traitor one that I refuse to ever wear again. I guess I could dig out my old Streit jersey?
My gf won't let me splurge on an authentic Barzal jersey (read that the fanatics replicas are shit) yet since my job future is kinda up in the air at the moment. Also pretty much nowhere has a size L/52 jersey in stock

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Going to the game tonight, unfortunately it'll be the first time going that I won't be wearing a jersey since I have a Traitor one that I refuse to ever wear again. I guess I could dig out my old Streit jersey?
My gf won't let me splurge on an authentic Barzal jersey (read that the fanatics replicas are ****) yet since my job future is kinda up in the air at the moment. Also pretty much nowhere has a size L/52 jersey in stock

Shirzey? That's my move these days. Much more affordable and I feel less commitment to the player on the back.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
At least Lehner says the right things. Whether he believes them or not is a different story.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Building Greiss's confidence after last year is probably the best thing that could happen to this team.

Is giving up 40+ shots the remedy though?

Nashville another test for him as they are one of the better teams in the league.

I'm hoping and optimistic Greiss can hold his own.

aronjudge11

Jul 2, 2017
Greis has to play till he loses. I wonder if Lehner is one of these guys who thinks he's better than he is, and he will be a issue if he only starts twice in the first ten games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad