2 free tix to tonights game

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBlutarski

Apr 25, 2023
Rangers fan coming in peace. I have 2 tickets to tonights showdown.

as it so happens, Air Canada is complete trash and our flight has been cancelled and we are unable to go. I always wanted to see a game at Bell and Air Canada has ruined the dream. Sad i know. Ol Bluto can't catch a break. Play me a song on the worlds smallest violin.

I want to give these tix to someone whos never been or has a kid they can take. Dont resell them or ill drive to canada and kick your ass. In section 332. Hoping my crappy fortune can benefit someone else here.

RandomTask26

Jan 6, 2020
Rangers fan coming in peace. I have 2 tickets to tonights showdown.

as it so happens, Air Canada is complete trash and our flight has been cancelled and we are unable to go. I always wanted to see a game at Bell and Air Canada has ruined the dream. Sad i know. Ol Bluto can't catch a break. Play me a song on the worlds smallest violin.

I want to give these tix to someone whos never been or has a kid they can take. Dont resell them or ill drive to canada and kick your ass. In section 332. Hoping my crappy fortune can benefit someone else here.
That sucks, hope you get to come here one day to watch a game, it’s a great experience.

Hopefully someone replies quick that fits that criteria! Tickets are expensive, appreciate that you’re trying to make someone’s night special

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Air Canada is indeed trash. It’s unfortunate you are missing a Saturday night game in Montreal. Hope you can make it out in the future. Nice gesture.

Quiho

Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Unfortunate for you, very sorry to hear. I applaud your generosity given the circumstances.

If next year dates works for you to travel here. (Not with aircan) Shoot me an inbox.

Reactions: JohnBlutarski
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad