2 Forwards or 1 forward and 1 defensemen

2 forwards or a defensemen and a forward

• Total voters

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I never thought people would be happy with the 3rd and 5th pick. The way the NHL handled this is terrible and makes me as apathetic when the Sens return next season.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I never thought people would be happy with the 3rd and 5th pick. The way the NHL handled this is terrible and makes me as apathetic when the Sens return next season.
You were already apathetic no? So no big loss

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
You were already apathetic no? So no big loss
I was actually looking forward to the Sens getting a shot at Laf or at least the 2nd pick. I feel like who ever we draft at this point will be in the minors for at least a season.

I was looking for the optimism gods to shine the light down on me.

Reactions: JD1

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
I was actually looking forward to the Sens getting a shot at Laf or at least the 2nd pick. I feel like who ever we draft at this point will be in the minors for at least a season.

I was looking for the optimism gods to shine the light down on me.

Laf is a sure thing and thus number 1. Both Byfield and Stutzle, while not as surefire, appear to have higher ceilings. In fact, very intrigued at landing either one of those guys.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

Well, you weren't around when I threw my phone across the room and opened up another bottle of wine.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I mean, RD is still a need. Thomson still has question marks and they refuse to play Brannstrom at RD (his strength). JBD looks good but it's far from a given he'll end up being a top-4 guy.

Drysdale at #5 would be BPA and would fill a need.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
I mean, RD is still a need. Thomson still has question marks and they refuse to play Brannstrom at RD (his strength). JBD looks good but it's far from a given he'll end up being a top-4 guy.

Drysdale at #5 would be BPA and would fill a need.

The Sens cover their weakness by taking By/Stutz and Drysdale. NYI becomes a RW. Raymond, Holtz, Gunler, Quinn, Mercer, Jarvis, Amirov etx. There are tonnes of these guys... no need to trade up.

Byfield/Stutzle + Drysdale + RW (Quinn?)+ Guhle/Schneider/ Baron type at 33.

mikeymac

Aug 24, 2005
Sanderson is going to UND next year, joining up with JBD
Plus I feel Dorion and his group are high on college players lately.

Would not be surprised to see him picked up at #5

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Sanderson is going to UND next year, joining up with JBD
Plus I feel Dorion and his group are high on college players lately.

Would not be surprised to see him picked up at #5
No pressure to sign him. No signing bonus .. no $ out the door with College kids

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad