Polish killing a 5-3 without Couts and Hayes
Polish a new coach that looks to have this team playing diff

Yes I will
None of that is even remotely relevant to what I said. :laugh:

Big whiff

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Gostisbehere took more Shifts in the 3rd than either of the other two periods: 7/7/8.

Giroux's Shifts did go down as the game went along.

I'm not sure what a win or a loss has to do with deployment. Score effects, absolutely.

Ghost/G had a 1:30ish shift on the PP in the second so they probably missed a shift somewhere after that.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Bingo.

That's how you PREVENT problems instead of REACT to them.
Let the kids get used to professional hockey in the AHL then come up at Thanksgiving. Hart said how much the AHL time helped him realize that being a pro is different.

This isn't a cup team this year even if they had your dream roster. It's about the end game not the now. Do you want one cup this season or did you want a run like Chicago, LA, Boston?

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Oh and Provy looking like a PP staple like I’ve always believed.
It's certainly nice not to look like a one-unit team. I'm not well versed with what the assistant coaches do, but I wonder what changed with Lappy. Everyone was on him for so long. Maybe the 3 ex-HC's are just sort of "fixing" him.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Your in a postgame thread whining about ice time again that we 100% dominated.

You get how dumb that looks right ?
I mention something stupid that happened and all I get is excuses about why it doesn't matter.

You get how dumb that looks right ?

But I'll remember this. ZERO posts can be complaining after wins, so I assume ZERO positive posts after losses? ;)

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
That was a great game, Hart was outstanding, that save had the place going crazy!!! However I really don't like Laughton on the third line, or Carson t, I do believe Frost and Joel would be upgrades on that line (just my opinion) but u do really like the 4th line, mainly potluck and raffle, bunny hasn't been noticable

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Let people enjoy a great win tonight. There is a few days before Game 3 so plenty of time to discuss ice time lol
I don't see how posting that stops anyone from enjoying the win. I'm beyond thrilled with the win, as anyone can see by my posts during/after the game, but I just figured that was something interesting to keep note of and see if it continues.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Alex K

Apr 20, 2016
Earth
Look at this stupidity. TK, Giroux, and Ghost getting hilariously underused.

b956fae045195aaf859563ed4d8d46b7.png

9e80577a764e4b5d8370230bab5fdd14.png

And again, before anyone tries, winning the game doesn't excuse this type of stupidity.
giphy.gif

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Let the kids get used to professional hockey in the AHL then come up at Thanksgiving. Hart said how much the AHL time helped him realize that being a pro is different.

This isn't a cup team this year even if they had your dream roster. It's about the end game not the now. Do you want one cup this season or did you want a run like Chicago, LA, Boston?

If we get Myers back in the lineup and 2 of Patrick/Frost/Farabee and everyone healthy in April, there's no reason we can't win the Cup this year. I'd take that roster over St. Louis easily.

Coe TDL we may be thankful that we're so cap-strapped that Fletcher can't make a shortsighted trade.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Oskar-Couts-TK is so good together that I actually want to keep them together.

If Farabee can play on the right, give me G-Hayes-Farabee and JVR-NP-Jake and let's see where that takes us.

those lineups are money except the 3rd line would be pretty slow. If they can play the possession game effectively it could work

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad