VAN ISLE CANADA
th (3).jpg

WELL DESERVED 1ST CAREER SHUTOUT!

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
The core makes some dumb plays. Then Hart saves their asses. Followed by redemption.

I'm think that summarizes tonight well

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Gotz to give credit to coach.. I see a lot of improvement. Of course Provorov and Hart played awesome... but looks like he coaching is doing some good to this team.
Hopefully it will not take long before Giroux line starts to kick ass.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Complete game win. PK came through. PP looked good. Hart came up big when he had to. The energy was good.

Sooo pretty much this doesn’t make sense to me. Last year this would be a 4-3 game for no reason.

Reactions: Foggy14

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
It's just the Devils and Hawks but, I'm pretty sure this is going to be at least a wildcard team.

the way the metro is going..we can easily be a top 3 seed. Penguins are out bjugstad and malkin for some time, rangers defense isn't that great, cbj and the isles lost a step, and devils look bad. Wide open really for that 3rd spot if canes/wsh get the top two.

Reactions: Wellwood

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
Great game! Ghost taking an undisciplined penalty at the end ticked me off though with Hart going for the shutout. This is a team that is energized again and it shows.

Personally I’m surprised that the ref didnt let it go. Woods, who is a idiot, took a late run at a skilled player with under 3 to go in a 4-0 game. Ghost slash was on the pants too. If anything ghost is lucky woods didn’t go ape shit on him

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
The biggest thing that stands out to me Early in this season is the speed and absolutely RELENTLESS fore checking and back checking of this years club . Damn sure looked good tonight in all aspects of the game . Hart was brilliant .

Last year’s team would have given Hughes the space to actually produce.

He has to be sore as hell for the number of times he got dumped.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad