2 Faced -5 agaisnt the Flyers McCabe and over-rated Pronger on the downturn thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

eye

Feb 17, 2003
around the 49th para
Visit site
These 2 guys are the 2 most annoying self serving members of the NHLPA that I hate to listen to during interviews and I wish they would shut their traps. I guess McCabe still hasn't recovered from his minus 5 performance against the Flyers when it mattered and Pronger who is quickly going downhill as a result of injuries and age seems bitter and way toooooo fullllllll of himself. These 2 should try skating in a players skates that is still making a respectable $400,000 a year before they spout off again. In the meantime I hope McCabe enjoys himself in Sweden working for peanuts. Playing on the big ice may actually improve his game. :lol: :shakehead :cry: :bow:

chara

Mar 31, 2004
Guys like McCabe and Pronger just don't get it.

Bad mouthing the 'Have Nots' never works. Most fans sympathize with something they understand: average schmoes just trying to eke a living doing what they love to do with the limited gifts that God gave them.

The "Haves" (McCabe - 4.5M) and Pronger ($10M YIKES!!!!) should shut up or risk becoming easy bad guys.

kenabnrmal

Feb 28, 2002
the beach or rink
Visit site
What they don't seem to understand is that no matter what they say, what point they're trying to make, its going to be twisted by the fans who become offended at the hint of them making any sort of defense of their stance. Yes, they should keep their mouths shut...theres no real point.

Cawz

Sep 18, 2003
Oiler fan in Calgary
Visit site
kenabnrmal said:
What they don't seem to understand is that no matter what they say, what point they're trying to make, its going to be twisted by the fans who become offended at the hint of them making any sort of defense of their stance. Yes, they should keep their mouths shut...theres no real point.
I sort of agree, but I watched Pronger and I watched Marchant both speak. I came to the conclusion that Pronger is a dolt and Marchant, even though I dont agree with his position, has got a good grip on the situation.

kenabnrmal

Feb 28, 2002
the beach or rink
Visit site
Cawz said:
I sort of agree, but I watched Pronger and I watched Marchant both speak. I came to the conclusion that Pronger is a dolt and Marchant, even though I dont agree with his position, has got a good grip on the situation.

Prongs definitely has a way with coming off as a bit of an idiot.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
eye said:
These 2 guys are the 2 most annoying self serving members of the NHLPA that I hate to listen to during interviews and I wish they would shut their traps. I guess McCabe still hasn't recovered from his minus 5 performance against the Flyers when it mattered and Pronger who is quickly going downhill as a result of injuries and age seems bitter and way toooooo fullllllll of himself. These 2 should try skating in a players skates that is still making a respectable $400,000 a year before they spout off again. In the meantime I hope McCabe enjoys himself in Sweden working for peanuts. Playing on the big ice may actually improve his game. :lol: :shakehead :cry: :bow:

Did we really need another thread about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad