Pre-Game Talk: 2/9: Bruins-LA Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Not sure I love Tuukka playing tomorrow and Halak on Sunday - vice versa would be better, IMO. Am I wrong to be more scared of Colorado than of LA?

I mean, one nice side effect is that Rask is (slightly) more rested for Chicago - assuming he gets that game.

I’m a little concerned about Moore getting back in, but...I guess there aren’t many options, and slitting in for an recouping Gryz is better than, say, having Carlo out.

Reactions: Strafer

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
just one of thousands of examples to prove how inexact the science behind drafting often is

Can't believe B's took Donato in the 2nd round when Braydon Point and Viktor Arvidsson were available.

Typical, draft somebody's kid who has ties to the organization. Jacob's obviously forced Neely to force Sweeney to tell Chia to pick Donato.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
He needs to leave DeBrusk on his natural side. He's lost out there on the right.

The only one of the first rounders in the 2015 draft who so far has proved he belongs and now the bruins are trying to make him into a RW, so Sweeney doesn't have to go out and move some assets to bring in a legitimate RW, he needs to grow a set and make a trade.

Heinen's also been forced to play RW as was Donato.

Guess its hard to get a true right winger in Massachusetts.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Heinen on the 1st line is going kill that line! This kid has got so many chances and hes done nothing to stick. For those old enough to remember the name Brian Savage, he was a Hab, labelled Mr October for a year. Scored something like 10 goals in the first month then became basically a gas station attendant by the next year! Heinen is not the cure! My only hope is this is a move to increase his trade value. I have nothing against the kid because I want the Bruins to win but I just dont get the love/long leash this guy gets after more than a calendar year of showing hes st most a solid 2 way 3rd line player. If the conversation is to get a 3c to try and jumpstart him and another rw, I'm on board, but not for him to be riding shotgun with the only line that has provided consistent offense for the last two years

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Heinen on the 1st line is going kill that line! This kid has got so many chances and hes done nothing to stick. For those old enough to remember the name Brian Savage, he was a Hab, labelled Mr October for a year. Scored something like 10 goals in the first month then became basically a gas station attendant by the next year! Heinen is not the cure! My only hope is this is a move to increase his trade value. I have nothing against the kid because I want the Bruins to win but I just dont get the love/long leash this guy gets after more than a calendar year of showing hes st most a solid 2 way 3rd line player. If the conversation is to get a 3c to try and jumpstart him and another rw, I'm on board, but not for him to be riding shotgun with the only line that has provided consistent offense for the last two years
In all honesty who else can they try? I know, Seny but obviously they're pretty much showing us that they have no faith in Senyshen. Not even enough to let him get a taste.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Well, even though he is the 6th best defenseman on the roster, Chara has to have his top pairing minutes :rolleyes:
:laugh: They do love their speedy D-men don't they?:rolleyes: At this point he should be the one spending the odd game sitting, or at least only playing sparingly.

Reactions: Dr Hook
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad