Pre-Game Talk: 2/9: Bruins-LA Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Pastrnak with the hatty prediction :cheer:Still remember day Bruins drafted him and McKenzie saying he has certain elements to his game but dynamic scoring is not one.He also said not as much upside as Varana ..lol

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Love that Bruce is willing to experiment. Heinen has the IQ to hang on the top line. Maybe he’ll gain some much needed confidence as well.
it`d be great to see for him and even better for the B`s as a whole if he can find a bit of touch coming down the stretch

The Laukomotive

Nov 26, 2017
Seeing the 3rd line, here's a wild suggestion: send Frederic down, call Senyshyn, play DeBrusk - Kuraly - Senyshyn. I have no idea how Backes is going to keep up with DeBrusk and Kuraly.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Seeing the 3rd line, here's a wild suggestion: send Frederic down, call Senyshyn, play DeBrusk - Kuraly - Senyshyn. I have no idea how Backes is going to keep up with DeBrusk and Kuraly.

He won't, but once they gain the zone he won't have to. I do think that its the optimal pair of guys to put Backes with to make him useful. Worth a shot anyway.

edit: I do think that DeBrusk and Senyshyn would work very well together. North/South with speed, size, and some skill. Maybe next year.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Just heard Cassidy on the Bruins Twitter, at the very end he says he may try DeBrusk on the first line as well.

He needs to leave DeBrusk on his natural side. He's lost out there on the right.

The only one of the first rounders in the 2015 draft who so far has proved he belongs and now the bruins are trying to make him into a RW, so Sweeney doesn't have to go out and move some assets to bring in a legitimate RW, he needs to grow a set and make a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->