GDT: 2/8/21 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Nashville

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
We played a good game overall. Considering also that, in the last 300+ days, I played the same number of game McElhinney did, our backup played well tonight.
Tomorrow, another big battle.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Good win, Nashville pushed in the 3rd.

I am also surprised we didn’t see more Cirelli with the empty net

bov

Nov 13, 2010
onya schenn so tough and lost to a rookie and got cut up...
That rookie is one of the best fighters in hockey, dude is an absolute savage and can hang with anyone in the league.

I keep missing most of these games, I like the chippiness against Nashville. Even Stammer trying to get into it, you don't see much of this stuff anymore.

Feels like Nashville used to own us a bit but the tables have turned!

Reactions: TheFurryPickle

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Tough road win.

What did you thinkl of Volkov? Is he gonna make it?

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Unlike Foote, Volkov played in the Stanley Cup Finals, nerves isn't an excuse for him. Just seems like the speed is too much for him.

We'll see how the year pans out but doesn't look like he's making a case for himself right now. Raddysh and ABB should be getting looks next season.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Tough road win.

What did you thinkl of Volkov? Is he gonna make it?

You'd hope for better from a guy who has 192 games of AHL experience under his belt. The game constantly seems to "happen around him" and bears a remarkable resemblance to Puljujarvi before he went back to Finland going out there taking all that time to do absolutely nothing.

killa3312

Mar 4, 2015
Prior to this season I can’t remember the last time the Bolts beat the Predators and now three straight wins against them? Hell yeah.

Reactions: Hoek

bov

Nov 13, 2010

Anybody know what that was all about?

Cousins is a low key pest, gets under everyone's skin. Pretty sure he came up in some player polls in recent years as one of the bigger trash talkers/annoying types. I understand why Hedman came in, but kind of wanted to see Stamkos get after it there. Didn't look like he needed help, although it's a terrible tradeoff obviously.

Also

Reactions: LightningStrikes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad