GDT: 2/7/19 - 7:30PM EDT - St. Louis vs Tampa Bay

StL Dan

Dec 12, 2014
StL in spirit
I'm pretty sure Binnington will make his 10th NHL start in the net for the Note, tonight, instead of Snake.....not that it's likely to matter all that much.

Let's Go BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUES

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
ok I try not to be too critical anymore on cooper team players... I am TRYING...
but this infuriates me to no end. Sergachev made a rookie mistake so blatantly bad with tuch that vasy had to make 3 saves and probably the save of the year. Does he get a day off? NO probably not but cernak who is DOING everything right does. This is when I consider cooper to be an idiot to be blunt.... Sergachev made other mistakes with coburn huge mistakes i put him on the ice for both goals and that incredibly boneheaded terrible play. NOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i am against sitting young kids like cernak or sergachev if they are a big plan of the future etc... so I would have benched him and talked to him and used cernak and mcd or others to show hey play it this way etc... I am not happy

let's go boltssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

happy birthday CAPTAIN and thank you days for this game day thread
Cernak manages the puck like its a grenade with the pin pulled, though. I love his play as a whole but he needs a big boost of confidence with handling that thing. I think thats why Serg gets the nod in those situations.

Also, while i've also been critical of him as of late, his peripherals actually look decent this year. More D zone responsibility, better play but not great, still chases in his own zone though.

Reactions: Unfinished Business

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Cernak manages the puck like its a grenade with the pin pulled, though. I love his play as a whole but he needs a big boost of confidence with handling that thing. I think thats why Serg gets the nod in those situations.

Also, while i've also been critical of him as of late, his peripherals actually look decent this year. More D zone responsibility, better play but not great, still chases in his own zone though.

Definitely apparent through his first 5 games, but haven't noticed that at all recently

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Okay, now that I've seen the new jerseys, I want one. Or two. Or three.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad