GDT: 2/7/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
Whoever mentioned toughness is 100% right. No physical toughness at all in this time. I am so tired of seeing the "skate really fast towards a dude and then pull up and wave your stick at him like a magic wand"

I mean I get that you have to play smart but jesus can we at least attempt to make contact with a guy?

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Bolts have done nothing to deserve this game anyway. Refs blew the calls that opened the game up but the margin of victory doesn't matter.

Agreed, regardless of the score before those Penalties, Devils controlled the game.

Tampa can't do anything against a tight defense like these past 3 games have shown, I'm all for the offensive style but really, if we're only winning games by potting 5 goals, we have a huge problem.

And St.louis... I don't know why he'd try to pass back to the point through 3 devils players from behind the net, terrible decision making from him all season, but I'll give it to the little guy, bad game and he still ends up for 2 points on the night.

warlord6

Jan 13, 2010
FLA
Bolts atrophy already.

This team is ready for the Bruins...

Yeah, don't even think i'm gonna watch that one. Maybe that'll unjynx the boys.

Hockeyfan4453

Jul 26, 2009
City of Champions
Malone is a joke with his 4.5 mil. Bringing absoloutely nothing to the table. Vinny with the missed open net, Boucher costing the team, and another goaless night for Stamkos. We suck glad I didn't buy a ticket to go to Garden on Saturday. It could get ugly. I better see some desperation.

And whatever happened to sustained pressure in a zone. Remember the days of cycling the puck with Modin, Marty, and Richards. Malone, Stamkos, Conacher, and can't do ****.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Bolts atrophy already.

This team is ready for the Bruins...

Yeah, don't even think i'm gonna watch that one. Maybe that'll unjynx the boys.

I've been jinxing them, sorry guys. Every damn game I have watched on TV, we have lost. I don't have to watch the Bruins game on TV though... Hope?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm not gonna lie. We had some fortuitous calls tonight.

Good luck to your team for the rest of the season! You guys are a great fanbase, and the best player in the game, and I think you can take the division this year!:handclap:

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
I'm not gonna lie. We had some fortuitous calls tonight.

Good luck to your team for the rest of the season! You guys are a great fanbase, and the best player in the game, and I think you can take the division this year!:handclap:

The division shouldn't even be in question. Sadly it is. Good luck and beat the Penguins.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Marty whiffs an easy one timer goal from the low slot.

Stamkos misses a completely wide open net from a foot away.

Lecavalier misses an easy goal with Brodeur down and out.

When these things happen we aren't gonna win many games.

And you guys can say whatever you want. Lindback was terrible tonight. One nice save with Matteau shooting the puck mostly back into him anyways. All 4 goals weren't great. First one horrible rebound and can't track the puck. Second he was horribly off angle. Third went off his glove on a shot that he saw all the way. That one was borderline. And the last one was the worst. What he was doing I have no idea but I even said out loud look at all that space short side and boom. He has a LOT or work to do to become what he should be. The potential is there but right now he hasn't been good at all this year sans a nice save here and there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->