GDT: 2/5/21 - 7:00PM EDT - Detroit vs Tampa Bay

PRZ45MD

Aug 11, 2016
Wish I could say this was a good game...I like the way they played structure wise later, but christ that was some ugly hockey.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Man talk about returning the favor 0-16 for Detroit against us at home, I beleive they held us to a similar record early post-lockout.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
We need to move to these jerseys full time, they're so distinctive. The current ones look way too much like the Leafs.

I'd rather have the black ones back for that with these as alts, but the uniform template is definitely more interesting and, yes, distinctive compared to Toronto. Slap the current logo on there instead and you're set.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I wish we could just get the 2004's back without the gimmicks. Or even just keep the current logo on it I don't care. It's nice to see something that doesn't look like the Red Wing/Maple Leaf love child, B O L T S or a gradient nobody wanted.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Only caught the highlights from this one but Goodrow has looked very good so far. Jack of all trades, I'd love to see him extended if the price is reasonable.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Nashville is gonna be a desperate team on home ice Monday. That game will be tough.

I would go with McEelhinney game one anyway. Give Vassy the backend.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
We need to move to these jerseys full time, they're so distinctive. The current ones look way too much like the Leafs.
It seems like a lot of the players are big fans of these, you’d think they would have a bit of say in it.

I also agree they should be thirds and black og ones full time (although I blue grew on me so I wouldn’t complain). It’s a great unique uniform and it’s about time higher ups realize it. Like many have said slap the new logo on it and call it a day.

Last edited:

NatoGhost

Jun 27, 2013
I don't know about you guys, but I really want that Discover Central Division Champions banner.

Hadn't thought about that but you're right. That would be an awesome physical memento of this unusual season and a sure rarity for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad