GDT: 2/5/16 - 7:30PM EDT - Pittsburgh VS Tampa Bay

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Agreed. That's the kind of play I think have been lacking and a huge reason to why many feel he isn't worth 9M+. If he plays like tonight, contributing in other areas when not scoring goals, I have no problem giving him a 9 million dollar contract. He played like a captain out there tonight.

Ya but he wants 11 right?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
So. That Johnson kid can really play, huh?

You had to know what we saw last year wasn't a complete mirage. Completely different player in the last 4-5 games, and in the last two he looks like he's finally all the way back.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
So. That Johnson kid can really play, huh?

You had to know what we saw last year wasn't a complete mirage. Completely different player in the last 4-5 games, and in the last two he looks like he's finally all the way back.

Heck yeah he can. Kuch and he are clicking and that makes both of them better. The speed, the no look passes, looks like they are back and now reminding me of last year.
Johnson is the sparkplug and now that he is scoring it just snowballs to the others.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Notice they kind of changed up the PP? Kuch really looked good out at the point. He can juke and get a shot on net or like on the Johnson play draw defender to him and then pass off.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
i think we can put the tyjo questions to bed lol

saw it coming in bunches i said wow the wave is back drej picking it up too very nice good job everyone totally feel good game dvrd it was not feeling well today well now i feel great:handclap:
Ya johnsons shot is back and his skating is back for darn sure

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I saw the game even if I couldn't be here and it was a fun one, got a bit nervous after they scored their 3rd goal after we failed to score our 5th one but then Drej came to the rescue so it was all good.

Great to see two goals from Strålman, it's his 1st 2 goal game in like 8 years. TJ also looked like himself again which is good for us. Cally still can't buy a goal no matter how hard he tries but he did get an assist on Strålman's empty netter and he did a good job winning the puck back after the faceoff before he made the 1s pass that would lead to TJ's PP goal as well as screening MAF so he couldn't see Hedman and Kucherov's passes to TJ before it was to late. All in all, a good game though I wish we didn't give up 3+ goals to the Pens every damn time we play against them (even if we have score more than them ourselves a few times it's not good).

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
You could see Johnson was heating up by a country mile and with an healthy line-up now things are looking great once again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad