GDT: 2-4-6 can we score 8? CBJ vs Chi 2.13-21

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I was hoping that comeback win, a game they deserved, would have been a nice rallying moment for the team to get some wins together. Double down with Laine’s fight in the first.

Nope. Was wrong

Reactions: DJA

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Folks, gotta stop overreacting.

We won by a miracle on Thursday and today we had an alright game controlling the third until that mistake by Zach.

We got 3/4 on the road against a team that was higher than us percentage wise.

The first line is clicking.

defense looked good tonight

good times ahead
Agree. Would like to see them spend more time in the offensive zone, and would also like to see them clear the puck out of the d-zone better. Other then that, it looks like they are getting close to playing better games. They need to put 3-4 regulation wins together.

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
Crappy ending for a nice game.

Werenski(?) was stripped of the puck.

On OT Foligno first did a nice takeaway, then fumbled with the puck and then lost his man.

1 point nevertheless. 3 out of 4. Not bad.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
If anything, we know the Captain will take full responsibility for the loss.

But he's really really got to work on his passing, it's been shit lately.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
The first Werenski than Foligno... and goal in OT... .

Roslovic`s face-offs, maybe he could be changed by Jenner.

Good news:
- Laine is better and better, although it is sometimes seen that the injury is manifesting itself. Beside he plays very good without a good center too.
- Atkinson found his play, it is old, good Cam now
- Grigorenko started getting used to nhl
- Peeke shows his like excelent defensman

Last edited:
Reactions: Ippenator and hn777

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Patty needs more hours in a boxing gym if he is going to include role of enforcer to his complete baggage, The Day's featured fight at The dedicated site, consensus being 93.6% for Hagel (when writing this).

Nothing to whine about his goal, tho. How it was released.

If Laine learns to release his right fist with same force and speed... :D

Rather anti-climatic end for the game. With CBJ such things happen, right, uh, I presume.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
I’ll take a Foligno’s favorite, please

“Wow that is my favorite!” - Debrincat

It's so comically bad it hurts to watch. 3 out of 4 points is not terrible it's just a shame we lost so many games early on. Going to have to put together a nice streak.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Patty needs more hours in a boxing gym if he is going to include role of enforcer to his complete baggage, The Day's featured fight at The dedicated site, consensus being 93.6% for Hagel (when writing this).

Nothing to whine about his goal, tho. How it was released.

If Laine learns to release his right fist with same force and speed... :D

Rather anti-climatic end for the game. With CBJ such things happen, right, uh, I presume.
Jody Shelley could help him. :yo:

Reactions: RageQuit77

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
For those of you that think 3 of 4 is acceptable, keep in mind that there are no out of division or out of conference games so the points are more critical this year. Not to mention fumbling away a point is never a consolation in my book. Yes, it happens but it's been too often and can ill afford this year. Getting 3 off 4 against Chicago this year, is not ok for me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad