GDT: 2/3/13 "Hockey > Super Bowl" - Panthers VS Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
What do you know? Parro's actually fights and scores a goal. It's about time that bum did something.

dbhislife

Jun 27, 2007
I told the guy I was watching the game with, but I am posting it here. This teams nickname needs to be Cardiac Cats the way this season has gone.

I swear I am going to have a heart attack before game 48 at this rate, and I am 23 years old lol.

But I love them anyways. GO CATS GO!!!!!!

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Just got back home here in Canada from the game. It was truly an awesome effort. My girlfriend and I had wonderful seats, got a 2nd row view of Campbell's GWG. We played tremendous today, we really did. This team looks good out there, finally a cohesive unit. Buffalo caught us at the beginning of both periods, and honestly there is not much we can do about Vanek, they guy looks possessed out there.

Loved Parros' fight and effort today, actually went into the game disliking him and left the game loving him :laugh:

I'll give a nice long review after the Super Bowl!

Jan 19, 2006
This team is so predictable.

Right when you are about to leave them for dead they show a pulse.

Wake me up if they win 3 of the next 4.

Acadmus

pastured mod
Jul 22, 2003
Vermont
Happy to see a wing...erm...win today:handclap:

Only thing on my TV is some stupid football game...thought the season was over:rant::sarcasm:

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
To go along with ellerby i cant say enough good things about tyson strachan. It was good that dineen gave him some ice time on the PK too today he excels in all areas of the ice imo. Besides campbell i think he has the potential to become one of our offensive dmen. Every time he has the puck hes not afraid to take it right to the opposition net and every time he shoots its both hard and accurate.

I want to see him on the PP next to soupy I think he can make us forget about garrison very quickly given the role.

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
To go along with ellerby i cant say enough good things about tyson strachan. It was good that dineen gave him some ice time on the PK too today he excels in all areas of the ice imo. Besides campbell i think he has the potential to become one of our offensive dmen. Every time he has the puck hes not afraid to take it right to the opposition net and every time he shoots its both hard and accurate.

I want to see him on the PP next to soupy I think he can make us forget about garrison very quickly given the role.

And we win when he is in the line-up! His steady blue line play must not be understated.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008

I agree. We were all fans of his last season. He's a good teammate too. He adds some much needed toughness.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Just read through the whole GDT, looks like everyone had a good game. I had a successful party (drunk), so didn't watch the game (watched the highlights a few times), we had a big pool tournament before the Superbowl.

Glad to see Weiss contributing out there. He seems to bring an attitude/work ethic that everyone seems to feed off, love him in the lineup.

Parros, what can be said!?! Fight & goal, no way! I thought he did well against Scott. GP got a couple good jabs in before Scott got wobbly as usual. I'd call it a draw.

The question is, who do we now sit in Winnipeg on Tues? Can't sit GP now after that performance.

I agree, halt your tanks!!! This team is showing its true colours, a bend but don't break team like last year. They put themselves in that hole after 5 straight L's, but it looks like we are recovering. Like Laus was saying, just needed to get through all those injuries. Got to think Gudbs isn't too far away now.

PS - I dislike tea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad