GDT: 2/28/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Buffalo vs Tampa Bay

Powerplay17

Feb 13, 2018
Tampa
Terrible penalty. Cooper should have them stay on the ice and skate since they did nothing during the game. Cup favorites my ass.

Dumping to the worst team in the east. Inexcusable.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Does Tampa always play like this? In all the Bolts Sabres games I've seen, Tampa seems very meh. But Tampa is considered the best team in the NHL so what gives?
Its the sabers. Kinda hard to get up for a game against them. No excuse, but if you're gonna take it easy one night (especially on a back2back) then the're probably the team to do it.

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
Yeah. They’re always like this. But especially when they’re missing their best player, #2 defenseman, and the rest of the guys barely woke up in time to bother playing the sabres.

Even Stamkos looked off to me as well. Doesn't really matter anyways, Sabres fans are all looking forward to the draft lottery while you guys are looking forward to a deep playoff run lol

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Terrible penalty. Cooper should have them stay on the ice and skate since they did nothing during the game. Cup favorites my ass.

Dumping to the worst team in the east. Inexcusable.

They've probably got a plane to catch for the back to back. Had they not I sure as hell would've made them all run gassers until one of them puked saying "There's no way we can be tired because we didn't play a game tonight so we'll put in 60 minutes right now"

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Was there not even a challenge? We've seen goals called back for less. Especially against us.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Ugh, sucks to lose, even more so for me since my brother is a Sabers fan. But guess you can't win them all though you would likeot see a better effort.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad