GDT: 2/26 | Fishy, Fishayy | Bruins @ Islanders | 7:30PM ET | NESN(HD), NBCSN(HD), 98.5 FM

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
That was a pretty solid performance by the Bruins team. A few defensive breakdowns though-good thing Rask was there to pull them out of the fire.

Thought this was one of Seguin's best games this season-not so much with scoring, but total game.

I also thought this was one of Chara's better games.

Marchand is absolutely awesome and he has arrived as a player. I think Julien has really mentored him with regards to playing to his strengths without crossing the line. He is still a rat, but he picks his moments to engage and plays hard.

Krejci IMO has been the most consistent forward this season and he continues to put up points. His goal was beautiful-he needs to shoot more sometimes rather than looking for the pass.

Great road trip, and now for Hell month (also known as March) and hopefully the B's will come out with even more points.

Team still undefeated by teams not named Buffalo.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Tuukka 1.89GAA. .930%

If you take away that 6 goal buffalo game Tuukka would have a 1.15 GAA on the year..

Timmy who???

Timmy "2011 Stanley Cup MVP" Thomas.....that's who!....show some respect!!!

Last edited:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I do respect the hell out of him and thank him the cup....I just don't miss him Tuukka is a vezina caliber goalie that can win a few cups here

That remains to be seen. Stanley Cups don't come easy. I've been a Bruins fan since 1966 and have only seen 3 Stanley Cup victories (2 because of Bobby Orr). The last one in 2011 took 39 years since 1972, and it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Thomas...so if you really DO respect him, please stop saying "Timmy who?"

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00