GDT: 2/26/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Toronto vs Tampa Bay

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Just saying what? That you could have beat us if you added Matthews and us adding Palat, McDonagh, Miller, and Kuch? We ended the game with 9 forwards. I wish to play these turds in the playoffs...we beat them in 4.

Leafs/Bolts have traded wins this season. Tampa is 2-1. Leafs 1-1-1. Tampa scored a total of 8 goals. Leafs 7. You're favoured to win, no doubt, but the Leafs wont play push over.

I look forward to a healthy matchup if we somehow meet in the playoffs. If you wanna be considered the best, you gotta beat the best teams right!

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Killorn over Erne not even close until proven otherwise, Killorn actually hits the scoreboard. Erne wins you a shift or two, Killorn can win you games. Don't care how good Erne is at protecting the puck if he doesn't get involved in the play like Killorn can.

Erne played like this last year too for the first couple games he got called up then fizzled out. Guy needs to start making offensive plays, he can take the puck deep and protect it but then makes "safe" plays and just chips it, not sure if he's scared to make an offensive turnover and get benched or what. 0 assists in 36 NHL games, 5 goals doesn't make up for that.

And I don't even like Killorn.

Erne has a fantastic game last night and he is capable of doing that. His problem is being able to maintain that level for any period of time, he will disappear for weeks on end and then play an excellent game where you think ???? Maybe he’s got it going ??? He is a depth guy like Conacher and Paquette and is not on Killorns level and I agree I’m not a fan of Killorns.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
If I wasn’t in my phone I’d post a gif of braveheart ... imma go pick a fight!

How glorious ... playoffs are almost here !!! I have a feeling Maple Turd tears are going to taste so damn good. Feast is gonna continue for a few years!

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
If I wasn’t in my phone I’d post a gif of braveheart ... imma go pick a fight!

How glorious ... playoffs are almost here !!! I have a feeling Maple Turd tears are going to taste so damn good. Feast is gonna continue for a few years!

How bout a little respect. The leafs have the second most cups of ALL TIME.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Plekanec played like he was a double-agent last night, sent in by Montreal to sabotage the Leafs. There are whispers of Montreal having a deal ready for him to come back next summer.

Reactions: Stammertime91

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Every time I start to get down on Johnson, someone reminds me of a playoff moment. It's no wonder he's endeared himself to management and the coaching staff. Only a couple of guys have come up bigger in the playoffs (Kuch, Hedman) in this era of the Lightning. I'm now not so sure Yzerman's gonna try to move him this off-season, as pretty much all of us (myself included) have assumed throughout the year.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Every time I start to get down on Johnson, someone reminds me of a playoff moment. It's no wonder he's endeared himself to management and the coaching staff. Only a couple of guys have come up bigger in the playoffs (Kuch, Hedman) in this era of the Lightning. I'm now not so sure Yzerman's gonna try to move him this off-season, as pretty much all of us (myself included) have assumed throughout the year.

I was thankful they didn't allow anyone to go after TJ in the trade wars. He's money in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad