GDT: 2/26/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Toronto vs Tampa Bay

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
there's no shootouts in the playoffs, so we'd have to be better. but i think we can, and will. we have the playoff experience.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Seriously what the **** was Cally doing out there for the S.O.?!?!

People here did not want him on the PP, and he has been producing more since seeing PP time. 7 points in his last 9 games, including 2 PP goals, and an assist on there. It’s just a confidence booster. Coop is trying to do.

Last edited:

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Watched the game a little delayed compared to you guys.

1. Reffing was piss poor. Does the Nhl not see this? It was an utter shit show when the winger was water skiing on Sergachev and 5 seconds later Paquette takes a wild arm to the face. Then the ref throws the glove at him. Wow. Ok. Not to mention the dumbass trying to get out of the way lands on Johnson's achilles. What the f*** else can you do to us in a game? Drug our players? My God.

2. Killorn has the worst balance I've ever seen. Terrible awareness as the last man back TWICE in OT, failing to pay attention and gives them a breakaway. Not to mention the 0.15MPH pass for Stamkos on the breakaway. What is his major malfunction? He's f***ing terrible.

3. Erne. This guy. Please play this guy. He's getting more confident each game.

4. Sustr - he's going to be what kills me. I cannot take watching him.

5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALFIE "2 WEEKS HURRR DURRR YOU WON'T BE TOP OF THE LEAGUE HURRR DURRRR" drink your tears

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
Man, what a fun game that was to watch.

Anyone who thinks a playoff series against Toronto would be a walkover is out of their mind. Anderson is a sick good , their young defense core is figuring it out and they move the puck in the O zone as well as any team in the league. Leafs a really good, really young team and not to be taken lightly.

Oh, and Yanni Gourde is the most fun player to watch in the whole league. Tasmanian Devil.

Last edited:
Reactions: Palat and Atrusai

Atrusai

Oct 9, 2017
If you don't want to see Leafs vs Bolts playoff hockey there's something wrong with you.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
People saying Killorn has been terrible haven't been watching the games for the past month or two. Erne has one game where he shows a pulse and we want to hand him heavy minutes on a platter.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
People saying Killorn has been terrible haven't been watching the games for the past month or two. Erne has one game where he shows a pulse and we want to hand him heavy minutes on a platter.
nah killer is slow and painful to watch. erne is young and shiny. ooooooooh that new player smell!

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty

You're pulling heavy minutes out of the air. I haven't seen anyone saying that, I just want him to be given an opportunity each game and not rotated in and out like Peca, Paquette or a forwards situation like that of KK. Erne did more in two shifts than Killorn did all damn game. He looked like a mop every shift. Someone touched him and it looked like they were the commercial break crew sweeping ice shavings. His one move is the reverse check, pass it away, go to the net or corner, turn it over and fall somewhere in between all that. Two months? My ass. He has had another inconsistent year where a handful of games have made his point total look great compared to previous years.

Alex Killorn has been the biggest floater on the team, given ice time and chances, since he signed that contract. I would love him to play hard and return to what he was the first two years and actually hustle cause when he does, it's another element to our game, like Erne tonight, but it's a shame it rarely happens.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I think I've crapped on Killorn more than anyone else, but outside of his random falls, he's been really good the past month +, and this season there is nothing to complain about - he's earning his paycheck.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Erne's been really good on most nights, and fantastic on the others. Not saying he should replace Killorn, but don't sell the kid short. He's been earning his spot every night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad