GDT: 2/23/22 - 7:30PM EDT - Edmonton vs Tampa Bay

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Agreed. We are doing ‘just enough’.

Of course that may be the sign of a great team.
Sometimes you have to credit the other team. They had some really nice goals. I still wish our D would go the Cernak school and just check the puck carrier instead of trying to stick check super skilled fast players. Looking at you McD.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Here's some useless Pierre-esque trivia. I'm gonna guess that the #6 Syracuse jersey is for ex-lightning prospect Dylan Blujus, whos sister is married to one of the Gronkowskis.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
I didn't really notice Tyson Barrie last night until the broadcast pointed out at the very end up him being, you know, Len Barrie's nephew, at which point it dawned on me that he hadn't been getting booed all night like happened in his first few visits here. Even though obviously his uncle's incompetence is in no way his fault and it was kinda dumb how he would take so much heat for it, I guess, as a fanbase, we're no longer bitter about the Koules & Barrie regime.

Funny what a couple Cups will do.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I didn't really notice Tyson Barrie last night until the broadcast pointed out at the very end up him being, you know, Len Barrie's nephew, at which point it dawned on me that he hadn't been getting booed all night like happened in his first few visits here. Even though obviously his uncle's incompetence is in no way his fault and it was kinda dumb how he would take so much heat for it, I guess, as a fanbase, we're no longer bitter about the Koules & Barrie regime.

Funny what a couple Cups will do.
He is Len’s son.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad