GDT: 2/22/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Ottawa

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Well if we are willing to consider giving up what it would cost to grab Karlsson then I think we would do what it takes to get both Green and Hjalmerson, which I would think would be cheaper.

Oh no doubt but im trying to be realistic at the same time...i can't recall the last time a team has grabbed two top 4 defenseman in the same week in February. Maybe it happens, that'd be nice.

Also, can't determine whether Dotchin declines more every game or every shift.

Reactions: Brie

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
I think he’s worth more as a trade deadline asset than he is on the ice

Fair enough. Like I said he’s not a guy we want to have a lot of money locked up in (I’d much rather give his raise to Gourde) and if we can get some defensive help for him I think it’s a move we have to make. But I won’t be cracking the champagne when he goes like I will with Sustr.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
*sigh*

Now can we stop playing stupid? I mean there are still time to take more penelties, maybe give them a 4 minute on or a 3-on-5 once we're at it.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We won but it wasn't the type of win you should have when you go into the 3rd with a 4-1 lead.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I'll take a road win. Any win at this point in time. And Karlsson did not score on his new teammates. A win all the way around.:sarcasm:

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
I’ll happily take the two point, but that was a really poor effort against a struggling team. Really one good period out of the last 6.

4 important points but the Lightning won’t last in the playoffs playing at this level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad