GDT: 2/2/13 - 7:00PM EDT - New York Rangers VS Tampa Bay

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Hopefully it isn't too bad... We need Vinny.

I gotta say, that Stamkos shot was sick, though. ****ing laser to the top corner.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Don't think I would call Victor the 3rd star tonight.

Really? Other than the Nash goal, which I think is way more on Garon than on Hedman, I thought he was a monster out there again. I would say that he's been our best player through the first 8 games this year.

WeedCrimes

#Yzerteam
Feb 19, 2012
Gainesville, FL
Succinct observations:

**** the Refs

Trade Brian Lee

I hope Vinny is alright.

If I had to guess, it looks like it might have just cause a super painful bone bruise, but I know salo is capable of a rocket of a shot...

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Good game tonight guys :handclap: Stamkos is unreal.

Hope Vinny's issue with the leg there isn't too serious. Always liked him.

warlord6

Jan 13, 2010
FLA
So you hate... the bandwagon fans, and the "real" fans?

My thoughts on the game. We still have a bunch of work to do. Our defense, though vastly improved, needs to stop letting people speed by. Take 'em out! I don't think a ton is needed here, just put some bodies on. Transition game could be tweaked a little more. We must get the puck out of our zone as quickly as possible.

Anyone know the status of VL4?

I am not to concerned with this game. Time to get ready for the road. 1 game at a time.

And no, I don't hate anyone. I do hate when carpetbaggers move down here and only show up when their team is in town. Throw on a Bolts jersey. You love the game right? You can even keep your Rags jersey on when they're here, but how about some local team lovin'?

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad