GDT: 2/19/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Cmon refs, Provorov should go to the penalty box for this blatant tripping! :laugh:

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
One thing I hate about being good is all the soft penalties we get to even the games out.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Oh you are looking for Live updates to stats? I don't think anything like that exists?
Right wtf I’m not even talking about live I just mean like within 24 hrs. J.C. Yahoo sports of all sites looks to have correct stats unreal. None of the other sites suggested were correct, in reference to stammers +- rating. He currently sits at +2.

Edit: ok my bad yahoo is also incorrect. I guess it just takes days to update stats.

Last edited:

AlmostThere242

Nov 16, 2014
McDonough tossing Bailey out the club with one arm was NASTY!! That man has a family, McDonough gotta chill! Lol

AlmostThere242

Nov 16, 2014
I could not be more proud of this team. They are playing lights out with a lot of key guys missing. The puck is also sticking to our blades compared the sluggish start after the All Star break.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
This will probably effect Kuch's point totals. I respect the team's decision tho. This just sucks. I wonder if he missed because of fatigue. These guys are worked to the bone.
Miners, roofers, bricklayers, steelworkers, commercial fisherman etc are worked to the bone. NHL players work hard when they are on the ice and are incredibly skilled at what they do, but they are also pampered, fed, massaged, doted upon and worshiped. Not ready to put them in the "worked to the bone" category.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad