GDT: 2/19/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Rough game for him, but I know Simmonds is better than what he showed tonight, I’ve seen enough of his games to know he’s got talent. However I was never in the we need to make a trade group no matter the player. If it’s not broke don’t fix it - and right now this team does not need any additions. Don’t make a trade just because.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Rough game for him, but I know Simmonds is better than what he showed tonight, I’ve seen enough of his games to know he’s got talent. However I was never in the we need to make a trade group no matter the player. If it’s not broke don’t fix it - and right now this team does not need any additions. Don’t make a trade just because.
Hes shit. Hes a slower Killorn.

Reactions: DaBolts

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
I honestly don't think we were even trying this game. Just kind of floated most of the time and just scored when necessary.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Sad truth about Simmonds is that the hard mileage is really starting to show, though no one can say he hasn't made the most of the marginal NHL level talent he does have. I mean seriously, who skates like that? Some team will probably grab him for the Cup run, but I think he will disappointed with his next contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad