GDT: 2/18/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Columbus

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Vasy only had a .975 SV% stopping 35 of 36.

Trade him at the deadline.:sarcasm::naughty:

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Watch the play again, G going off on change Sergy s little dump was more of a pass to Columbus, G wasn't going to catch that guy, Sergy to blame in my books!!
Yeah this is true, but G could’ve caught him if he....was....anyone else in the nhl. Plus girardi should play it safe in that context. Anyway, I’m upset so I’m gonna be a big ol baby about it.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Can we please bypass the month of march altogether. The fear of the I word makes me nervous.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Feel bad for Vasy. He deserved another shutout. I'd put the blame on Serg, as Giradi can't do anything about his lack of speed, but Serg was trying not to ice it so it's just one of those things. Everyone just kind of checked out a minute too early. Also, 5 points from Kuch. Not bad.

This team's current form is almost getting a little ridiculous.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Lost in the Kuch/Vasy hoopla, Brayden Point posted a three point night, and has some pretty ridiculous stats himself: 35 goals (!?!?!?!), 78 points, in 59 games.
Yeah, I was glad to see him score, felt like he'd been more quiet than usual the past few games. That second goal was beauty.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
I see it as a piss poor line change. The Bolts had one player in the play while 15 guys were at the bench changing. I know that it an exaggeration, but it sure looked that way.
. Sergy s bad pass didn't help the line change that was needed, Definitely not deep enough for the time he had to dump puck deeper across ice (down) ice, I feel bad for Vassy!! Let's Go Dom your time tomorrow to shine!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->