GDT: 2/17/20 - 9:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Colorado

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Kuch will never..... NEVER shoot again. Holy f*** man he needs to sit on the PP for a while. He actually had a clever play diagnosed for Stamkos that time but that's probably the first REALLY GOOD idea for a PP pass he's had in probably the last half dozen PP's

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
There's a part of Kuch's brain that whispers to him: you scored 41 goals last year

And then there's another part of his brain that drowns that out with: Yeah but you had 87 assists!

In the pre season last year he was talking talking about at some camp they all said what they wanted to achieve that year and I distinctly remember Kuch saying that he wanted to be more known for assists.

Got me f***ed what he said this pre season....

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
q25fXxB.jpg

zc4FX7L.jpg

Looks like my time has come to an end.

The gig is up.

f***.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
q25fXxB.jpg

zc4FX7L.jpg

Looks like my time has come to an end.

The gig is up.

"So it makes sense that pickle juice might help a hangover, and there's a reason it works: pickle juice contains a lot of wonderful salty electrolytes that help your body recover after a night of heavy drinking" (c) hangover cures that work

Reactions: TheFurryPickle

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
"So it makes sense that pickle juice might help a hangover, and there's a reason it works: pickle juice contains a lot of wonderful salty electrolytes that help your body recover after a night of heavy drinking" (c) hangover cures that work
Hangover cures are a myth. I can tell from years of research.

Reactions: Hint1k

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Didn't take them long to realize that Johnson on #1 PP unit was stupid.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I'm not sure if that PP has ever held the puck in the zone when Killorn has carried it in.

Reactions: T REX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad