GDT: 2/17/18 - 7:00PM EDT - New Jersey vs Tampa Bay

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Jesus. People are seriously turning on Vasilevski? That's insane lmao.

We've played so many games on the road over the last month. Once we actually even out and get to have some time at home, I think TB picks it back up. They definitely need to make a move or two or they're gonna be an early out in the playoffs.
Don't take those comments to heart. A lot of overreactions and some people who only post when the lightning lose.

Reactions: DaBolts

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
If people ARE turning on Vasy it is insane. Anyone with half a brain won't.

He is showing fatigue and probably is being overplayed. Doesn't help we don' have a reliable back up.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
If people ARE turning on Vasy it is insane. Anyone with half a brain won't.

He is showing fatigue and probably is being overplayed. Doesn't help we don' have a reliable back up.
Domingue is terrible but I would rather have him play some games if this would mean that we would get a rested up Vasy

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Jesus. People are seriously turning on Vasilevski? That's insane lmao.

We've played so many games on the road over the last month. Once we actually even out and get to have some time at home, I think TB picks it back up. They definitely need to make a move or two or they're gonna be an early out in the playoffs.

Jesus some people are so sensitive, all I've seen are comments that called Vasi out for a weak game or goals given up which is deserved when you do have one.

Coburn and Condra

May 13, 2016
Iowa
It's going to be funny looking back on these posts after we win the Atlantic. After the 3-game roadie this week, have 10 of 11 at home. Boston is peaking at the wrong time, folks. Rask was completely annihilated by Vancouver the other night, the kind of performance that can start a slump, but we'll see. We're better than Toronto. We always seem to return to top form in March/April and I expect this year to be no different.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
It's going to be funny looking back on these posts after we win the Atlantic. After the 3-game roadie this week, have 10 of 11 at home. Boston is peaking at the wrong time, folks. Rask was completely annihilated by Vancouver the other night, the kind of performance that can start a slump, but we'll see. We're better than Toronto. We always seem to return to top form in March/April and I expect this year to be no different.
10 out of 11 at home is the perfect time for McD to get acclimated...

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland

The schedule really enables us to build up some steam heading into the playoffs. Now it's up to the team to take that momentum and run with it.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Jesus some people could really benefit from better reading comprehension

You do know who that is right? Taking his comments literally is dumber than the post itself let alone generalizing like it's a common opinion.

Rainbows and Sunshine's I guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad