W9C2W1R.png

NhiyFXC.png

4nP8vlK.png

n9ZQoCX.png

Reactions: Sk8M8 and Maelmoor

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I fully expect the team to come out with all guns blazing. No mercy. Pound them into the ground. I want the white parts of their jersey's to be stained with their blood!!!!

Reactions: Sk8M8 and jahbless

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
f*** the red wings. Go bolts.

I think we lost those last two because I didn't cheer on the team before the game in GDT. My b.

Reactions: jahbless

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
This is exactly the team we need to play right now. Should be a chippy, even perhaps fiery, game. I am expecting a 5-2 win. Kucherov scores twice.

Exactly my thought, couldn't been a better opponent in terms of that, they should be really fired up tonight!

gg720fla

Dec 14, 2016
Boy, I sure hope that Point not at skate doesn't mean he is now part of a trade!!

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Boy, I sure hope that Point not at skate doesn't mean he is now part of a trade!!

If that were the case, I would think they would try to put Johnson back at 2C in practice.

Plus, I think Pointer has slowed down a bit the last few weeks. I am sure his body has taken some beatings, he plays a lot bigger style than he actually is. I don't see how he could NOT need some extra "body maintenance" days here and there at this point.
I actually hope we start resting some guys, one or two per game, from here on out until playoffs. Start with Coby, then Names, then Cally, then Kunitz, then Killer or TJohnny, etc... (at least on the B2B games)

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Saw 'Black Panther' today so the day started really well now I just hope that the team will continue to make it a good night by playing a good game.

Reactions: Sk8M8

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
TB has to start to string off some wins here. Everyone else on their heels is getting hot and we're falling off. Bottom feeders should be an automatic 2 at this point. Play needs to be like it's a game 7.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Saw 'Black Panther' today so the day started really well now I just hope that the team will continue to make it a good night by playing a good game.
I probably should go see black panther tonight instead of watching this game I might only get upset and have a bad night watching this game tonight

Reactions: Sk8M8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->