GDT: 2/13/21 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Having Johnson play worse defenders could be a blessing in disguise for him. This line seems to be working well. We didn't even really ñeed Point.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Monday should be a fun one. Good win boys. And man oh man does winning a cup make our yutes and depth players seem to play better.

Can't wait until Monday.
source.gif

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
That hit knocked him into 2015, I did say he needed to get his head on straight.
Seriously. Beyond the goals, he actually looked dangerous in the 3rd. Well, pretty much from the time he scored the 2nd.

I think new linemates and a boost in confidence helped.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Dominant game by McDonagh, Vasy was Vasy, and depth scoring was here tonight. Great bounce back win.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
last game Florida played their best game of the season we played worst game of seasons and still we weren so bad like for half of th game. Now we showed who we are and 6:1 is what it is when when play good. Glad for Volkov finnaly he scored, hope he will be b etter game after game now.SNith was aweome)

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
We really need a HA-HA option instead of like, because early thread a lot of people have egg on their faces lol

Onya Tyler

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
He's always been an AHL/NHL tweener, but hopefully he can keep playing well. I honestly didn't notice him in the 1st, but after that he was a big factor.

I think his experience shows, no nerves what so ever. Came in and knew he had to make a statement as a call up.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Lets hear it for Gemel Smith, what a season debut.

I don't see him maintaining anything close to that level of play (our bottom six kind of bulldozed the cats tonight), but, realistically, he's stylistically a much better replacement for Paquette than Stephens. Stephens is better suited as an energy winger who takes a few faceoffs.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I don't see him maintaining anything close to that level of play (our bottom six kind of bulldozed the cats tonight), but, realistically, he's stylistically a much better replacement for Paquette than Stephens. Stephens is better suited as an energy winger who takes a few faceoffs.

He looked good last season during his call-ups too, we actually have a spot for him this year so lets see how far this expirement goes. His work ethic stuck out more than his production, the board battles and physical play is what we've been missing this year from that line.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
He looked good last season during his call-ups too, we actually have a spot for him this year so lets see how far this expirement goes. His work ethic stuck out more than his production, the board battles and physical play is what we've been missing this year from that line.

Maroon - Smith - Goodrow. Hard Hat Line.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Very happy for Smith, the guy can play. Does a little bit of everything, so glad he brought it all to the table tonight.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Maroon - Smith - Goodrow. Hard Hat Line.

What sucks is he's at the top of the list to get cut no matter how good he plays, there's only one spot open if we're healthy in the playoffs.

Between Joseph, Volkov, Smith and Stephens only one of them will get in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->